AXA customers save 10% on Breaks & Holidays to Britain and France with Stena Line
As an AXA customer you can now save 10% on hotel breaks and holidays to Britain and France
With over 2000 accommodations in Britain and over 4000 throughout France including villas, apartments and hotels you will be spoilt for choice. If you would like to travel further Stena Line also travel to Holland, Belgium, Germany, Italy and Croatia and many more. Make a booking today with a €50 deposit (or 10% whichever is greater) when you book a flexi or premium fare as part of of your holiday.
Booking has never been easier. Book online through the special link below to obtain this saving:
- Valid Booking Dates: 1st January 2019 to 31st December 2019
- Valid Travel Dates: 1st January 2019 to 5th January 2020
You will need the last nine numerical digits of your AXA policy number.
Your AXA policy number is a nine digit policy number that can be found on your AXA Plus card or in any communication that you receive on your policy from AXA. Alternatively it can be found on your AXA Insurance windscreen disc. The number on your windscreen disc is usually displayed in the following format 12/55/123456789W. The 9 digit policy number that you use when applying is highlighted as follows 12/55/123456789W
How to Redeem this offer:
To ensure your saving is applied, use the special link provided, enter the offer code AXAPLUS in the offer code box on the confirmation screen (step 4) and click on the Recalculate price button to activate. -
Terms and Conditions
- You must be a current AXA Insurance customer
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion or card.
- You must make the booking through the special link provided on AXA Plus to receive this saving.
- Cash will not be given in lieu
- This offer is available to AXA Insurance Republic of Ireland customers only
- Offers subject to availability, check Stena online for details
- The Discount is valid on all Stena Line routes on the Irish Sea:
- Belfast - Cairnryan
- Belfast - Liverpool
- Dublin Port - Holyhead
- Rosslare - Fishguard
- Rosslare - Cherbourg
- Booking Dates: 1st January 2018 to 31st December 2019
- Travel Dates: 1st January 2018 to 5th January 2020
- There is a €6 credit card charge per booking. There is no charge for debit cards
- Bookings are subject to availability within promotional allocation and are not valid in conjunction with any other promotional offer or discount.
- All bookings and travel are subject to the Stena Line Terms of Business printed in the current edition of the Stena Line Ferry Guide and Holidays to Britain brochures, copies available on request as stated on the Stena Line website www.stenaline.ie
- This offer has been specially arranged for AXA Policy holders, it is advisable to have your AXA Pus membership card or documentary proof with you as evidence that the driver or passenger in the car are an AXA policy holder. Failure to do so will result in excess charges being raised at the port of departure
Promoter: Stena Line Limited, The Ferry Terminal, Dun Laoghaire Harbour, Co. Dublin
Registered Office: 1 Suffolk Way, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 1YL.