Ferry Travel to Britain and France with Stena Line - 10% Saving for AXA Customers
As an AXA customer, when you travel with your car with Stena Line, you enjoy 10% saving on publicly available Economy, Flexi and Premium (port to port) single or return fares on their 4 Irish Sea routes to Britain including their new direct route to France, Rosslare – Cherbourg, during 2015.
Booking has never been easier. Book the car online 24hours a day uisng the special link below to ensure you obtain the 10% saving.
- Valid Booking Dates: 1st January 2015 to 31st December 2015
- Valid Travel Dates: 1st January 2015 to 5th January 2016
You will need the last nine numerical digits of your AXA policy number.
Your AXA policy number is a nine digit policy number that can be found on your AXA Plus card or in any communication that you receive on your policy from AXA. Alternatively it can be found on your AXA Insurance windscreen disc. The number on your windscreen disc is usually displayed in the following format 12/55/123456789W. The 9 digit policy number that you use when applying is highlighted as follows 12/55/123456789W
Terms and Conditions
- You must be a current AXA Insurance customer
- All bookings are subject to availability within promotional allocation and are not valid in conjunction with any other promotional offers or saving.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion or card.
- Cash will not be given in lieu
- This offer is available to AXA Insurance Republic of Ireland customers only
- Offers subject to availability, check Stena online for details
- The Discount is valid on all Stena Line routes on the Irish Sea:
- Belfast - Cairnryan
- Belfast - Liverpool
- Dublin Port - Holyhead
- Rosslare - Fishguard
- Rosslare - Cherbourg
- Booking Dates: 1st January 2015 to 31st December 2015
- Travel Dates: 1st January 2015 to 5th January 2016
- There is a €6 credit card charge per booking. There is no charge for debit cards
- All bookings and travel are subject to the Stena Line Terms of Business printed in the current edition of the Stena Line Ferry Guide and Holidays to Britain brochures, copies available on request as stated on the Stena Line website www.stenaline.ie
- This offer has been specially arranged for AXA Policy holders, it is advisable to have your AXA Pus membership card or documentary proof with you as evidence that the driver or passenger in the car are an AXA policy holder. Failure to do so will result in excess charges being raised at the port of departure
Promoter: Stena Line Limited, The Ferry Terminal, Dun Laoghaire Harbour, Co. Dublin
Registered Office: 1 Suffolk Way, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 1YL.