As an AXA policy holder, when you travel with your car with Stena Line, you can enjoy 10% saving on publicly available Economy, Flexi and Premium (port to port) single or return fares on their 4 Irish Sea routes to Britain including their new direct route to France, Rosslare – Cherbourg, during 2015.
Booking has never been easier. Book the car online 24hours a day at stenaline.ie/axaplus to obtain the 10% Saving.
* You will need the last nine numerical digits of your AXA policy number.
|Valid Booking Dates:
||1st January 2015 to 31st December 2015
|Valid Travel Dates:
||1st January 2015 to 5th January 2016
All bookings are subject to availability within promotional allocation and are not valid in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discount.
Terms and Conditions
- You must be a current AXA Insurance customer
- Cash will not be given in lieu
- This offer is available to AXA Insurance Republic of Ireland customers only
- Offers subject to availability, check Stena online for details
- The Discount is valid on all Stena Line routes on the Irish Sea:
Belfast - Cairnryan
Belfast - Liverpool
Dublin Port - Holyhead
Rosslare - Fishguard
Rosslare - Cherbourg
- Booking Dates: 1st January 2015 to 31st December 2015
- Travel Dates: 1st January 2015 to 5th January 2016
- There is a €6 credit card charge per booking. There is no charge for debit cards.
- Bookings are subject to availability within promotional allocation and are not valid in conjunction with any other promotional offer or discount.
- All bookings and travel are subject to the Stena Line Terms of Business printed in the current edition of the Stena Line Ferry Guide and Holidays to Britain brochures, copies available on request as stated on the Stena Line website www.stenaline.ie
- This offer has been specially arranged for AXA Policy holders, it is advisable to have your AXA Plus membership card or documentary proof with you as evidence that the driver or passenger in the car are an AXA policy holder. Failure to do so will result in excess charges being raised at the port of departure
Promoter: Stena Line Limited, The Ferry Terminal, Dun Laoghaire Harbour, Co. Dublin
Registered Office: 1 Suffolk Way, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 1YL.