AXA Customers now receive a 10% saving with The Kenny Gallery
All AXA customers can now avail of a 10% saving off purchases when you visit The Kenny Gallery situated in Galway. It is well known for selling original works of art for over 70 years. They specialise in Contemporary Irish Art, and frequently host exhibitions by various visiting artists from Europe and the United States.
Over the many years Kenny’s have showcased the work of emerging Irish artists, many of whom have become household names. The works of Jack Yeats, Paul Henry, Sean Keating, George Campbell, Louis le Brocquy, Andy Warhol, Salvador Dali, to name a few have gone through the doors of Kenny’s.
To avail of your 10% in store saving is easy. All you need to do is produce your valid AXA Plus loyalty card at a staff member at the time of purchase.
Free Art Advice: In recent years, the gallery and Kennys Framing Department has been commissioned by private individuals, companies and public institutions to decorate their homes and premises/buildings with both original artwork and prints. A member of their consultation team can visit your home or place of business and advise you on a stylish artistic layout to suit your environment. Which comes to you entirely FREE of charge
Kennys Gallery Galway
Kennys Bookshop & Art Galleries Ltd
Liosbán Retail Park
- Monday - 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Tuesday - 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Wednesday - 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Thursday - 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Friday - 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Saturday - 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Sunday – CLOSED
Terms and Conditions
- Offer only available to customers who have a current AXA policy
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- 10% saving valid at the time of purchase only
- Subject to Kennys.ie terms & conditions
- This offer is available to AXA Customers in the Republic of Ireland only
- Kenny’s gift vouchers are available in €50 euro denominations
How to Redeem this offer:
To avail of your 10% in store saving is easy. All you need to do is produce your valid AXA Plus loyalty card to a staff member at the time of purchase.