AXA Customers save 10% on child car seats from Halfords with free fitting
Halfords offer excellent quality seats for children to ensure their safety. As an AXA customer you will save 10% off the cost of the child seat when you present your AXA Plus loyalty card at checkout in their Republic of Ireland stores.
In addition you will also receive a Free Child Car Seat Fitting Service and advice when purchasing your child seat from Halfords.
Drivers have a responsibility to ensure that passengers under the age of 17 are in the correct seat and failure to this could result in penalty points.Children who weigh less than 36kg and are below 150cm tall must use a car seat while traveling in accordance with EU law. It is important to have a child seat fitted correctly to ensure the full protection and safety.
Click the “More Info” tab for further information on child seat laws and correct sizes.
It is important to have a child seat fitted correctly to ensure the full protection and safety for their safety. Drivers have a responsibility to ensure that passengers under the age of 17 are in the correct seat and failure to this could result in penalty points.
Making sure you use a child car restraint correctly may be the most important thing you do for your child. In fact, research conducted has revealed that as many as 3 out of 4 parents fit their child’s car seat incorrectly and when you purchase a car seat from Halfords their staff will show you how to fit it correctly.
- For babies that weigh up to 13kg (29 lbs) they require a rearward facing baby seat.
- For toddlers that weigh up 9 – 18kgs (20 – 40lbs) they require a forward facing child seat.
- For children that weigh 15 – 25kgs (33 – 55lbs) they require a booster seat.
- For children that weigh 22 – 36kgs (48 – 79lbs) they require a booster cushion
- Where safety belts have been fitted they must be worn.
- Children under 3 years of age must not travel in a car or goods vehicle (other than a taxi) unless restrained in the correct child seat.
- Children over 3 years of age must travel in a rear seat in vehicles not fitted with safety belts.
- Rearward-facing child car seats must NEVER be used in the front passenger seat of cars with an active airbag.
- Child car seats must be in accordance with EU or United Nations- Economic Commission for Europe (UN-ECE) standards
Halfords Store Locations
Unit 402 Retail Park 1, Blanchardstown Town Centre, Coolmine, Blanchardstown
Carlow Retail Park, Barret Street, Carlow, Co. Carlow.
Unit 2, The Park, Carrickmines, Dublin 18.
Unit G, Castlebar Retail Park, Breaffy Road., Castlebar, Co. Mayo
Telephone: 049 4327220
Dublin Road, Cavan, Co. Cavan
Telephone: 049 4327220
Unit 7 Coolock Retail Park, Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5.
Unit 8, Mahon Retail Park, Mahon Link Road, Cork, Co. Cork.
Drogheda Retail Park, Donore Road, Rathmullen, Drogheda, Co. Meath.
Unit 11, Dundalk Retail Park, Inner Relief Road, Dundalk, Co. Louth.
Galway Retail Park, Headford Road, Galway, Co.Galway
Telephone: 091 565 590 The store opens on Friday 10th December
Unit 4, Kilkenny Retail Park, Springhill, Kilkenny, Co. Kilkenny.
Letterkenny Forte Retail Park, Canal Road, Letterkenny. Co. Donegal.
Unit 12 Liffey Valley Retail Park, Fonthill Road. Clondalkin, Dublin 22.
Unit 3, City East Retail Park, Tipperary Road, Limerick, Co. Limerick.
Unit 11, Longford N4 Axis Centre, Red Cow Roundabout, Longford
Telephone: 043 36130
Unit B2, Newhall Retail Park, Jigginstown, Naas, Co. Kildare.
Unit 5, Navan Retail Park, Athboy Road, Navan, Co. Meath
Telephone: 046 9076616
Unit 17, Portlaoise Retail Park, Timahoe Rd, Portlaoise, Co Laoise
Telephone: 057 868845
Unit 9 Sligo Retail Park, Dublin Road, Carrowroe, Sligo, Co. Sligo.
Unit 13 Airside Business Pk Swords Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 8956798
Unit 6 Belgard Retail Park, Belgard Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24.
Unit 13, Manor West Retail Park, Manor West, Tralee, Co. Kerry.
Unit 5, Butlerstown Retail Park, Butlerstown Roundabout, Outer Ring Road, Waterford
Telephone: 051 599100
Unit 3, Wexford Retail Park, New Line Road, Wexford, Co. Wexford.
Terms and Conditions
- Offers subject to availability, check store for details
- Does not apply to the purchase of Gift Cards
- Saving cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- This offer is only available in Halfords stores in the Republic of Ireland
- This offer is available to AXA Insurance Republic of Ireland customers only
- The AXA Plus loyalty card is for personal use only (excludes business and trade use)
- The AXA Plus Loyalty card is non transferable and only valid for the person named on it
- AXA Plus loyalty card must be presented at store to redeem the offer
- The AXA Insurance saving does not apply to Sat Nav's, Cycle GPS, DashCam, GoPro's, Karcher Power washers and Special Order Items
How to Redeem this offer:
To avail of this great offer, simply visit your nearest Halfords store and show your AXA Plus loyalty card prior to making your purchase