AXA Customers save 10% on all France Outdoors trips
- France Outdoors offer: France Outdoors offers adventure trips, at your own pace, for families and small groups in the Provence Alps area.
- France Outdoors difference: Being run by locals, France Outdoors designs and runs genuine holidays. You will enjoy the French alpine way of life and local cuisine!
Activities include hill-walking, white water rafting, rock climbing, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, downhill skiing, dog sledding and also visits of cultural interest such as vineyard and heritage villages exploration.
France Outdoors is located in the Provence Alps region and is owned and run by locals. Each trip is designed according to the individual, group or family and is customizable to their requirements.
During the winter season, you can go snowshoeing or skiing in the Alps. In the Spring/Summer seasons you can go cycling, mountain biking, climbing or hiking through the Provencal terrain.
We are constantly updating our offers to grant more unique travel experiences, like the "Tour de France" cycling challenge. We design our trips for the Provence Alps region and other spectacular locations such as Nepal, Morocco, Italy, Corsica, Spain, French Pyrenees and Mont Blanc. Wherever you choose, France Outdoors will strive to make your trip unforgettable.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer available to AXA Insurance Republic of Ireland customers only
- You must be a current AXA Insurance customer
- You must state that you are an AXA customers to receive your saving
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion or card.
- Cash will not be given in lieu
How to Redeem this offer:
To avail of this discount, call France Outdoors on +33 492 46 97 21 (Mobile: +33 6 29 30 14 90) or email email@example.com (please mention you are an AXA customers to receive your saving).