20% Saving for AXA Customers
As one of Ireland's leading retail and corporate florist, The Flower Factory are delighted to provide a wide range of Special Offers for AXA Insurance customers to choose from. All offers carry a 20% saving for AXA customers, excluding delivery.
Delivery charge for Ireland and Northern Ireland is €10.95 and may vary outside Ireland.
The Flower Factory has covered many high profile events including both The Queen’s & Barack Obama’s visits in 2011.
Terms and Conditions
Saving does not apply to delivery charge. Any queries on your order please call the Flower Factory Customer Helpline on 1850 200 100 and quote your order number, surname and address.
- You will be requested to nominate a delivery date (the "Delivery Date") at the time of placing your order.
- Orders can only be placed no more than 28 days in advance of the specified delivery date.
- Delivery will be made to the address specified by you
- Same day delivery is available to the Dublin area only and orders need to be in before 12.30pm that day
- For outside of Dublin, next day delivery is available for all bouquets ordered before 2.30pm in both Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland area.
- For delivery on Saturday & Monday, customers need to place their order on the Friday before 2.30pm. On Saturdays The Flower Factory only deliver to the Dublin area.
- No orders will be taken on Saturday or Sunday
- The Flower Factory does not deliver on Sundays.
- For the UK The Flower Factory provides same day delivery if the order is in before 10.30am (except weekends).
- A customer ordering for the UK must spend a minimum of €75. This is a minimum of €75 plus €10.95 delivery charge.
- For International delivery a next day delivery charge €17.50 applies
- A customer ordering internationally must spend a minimum of €75. This is a minimum of €75 plus €17.50 delivery charge (there are some very remote areas that require 48 hours for delivery or may not be possible at all)
- All goods must be signed for on delivery. If there is no one at the address when the delivery is attempted the flowers may be left at a neighbours address or retained by the driver.
- The driver will leave notification of attempted delivery and it is then the recipient's responsibility to contact the courier to arrange delivery or collection.
- The Flower Factory will make every effort to deliver your goods on the delivery date, however, The Flower Factory will not be liable if they fail to do so due to circumstances beyond their control.
- You can cancel your order up to 48hrs prior to delivery date. A refund payment will be made to your credit card/debit card within 28 days of your cancellation.
- In high volume periods the cancellation period may need to be extended due to operational constraints as listed below:
- Valentine’s Day 72 hrs
- Mother’s Day 72 hrs
- Easter 72 hrs
- Christmas 72 hrs
- Offer available to AXA Insurance Republic of Ireland customers only
- You must be a current AXA Insurance customer
- Valid AXA Plus Loyalty Card must be shown at time of purchase
- Sale items excluded.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion or card.
- Cash will not be given in lieu
- Offers subject to availability, check store for details
How to Redeem this offer:
To avail of this offer simply call 1850 200 100 - and don't forget to say you’re an AXA customer.