Save 10% on car hire with Enterprise Rent-A-Car®
AXA customers can now save 10% on car hire with Enterprise Rent-A-Car® in over 30 countries with more than 6,800 locations.
Please Note: This offer is not available on the main Enterprise Rent-A-Car® website. It is only available through the special link below. If you do not book via this link you will be charged the full rental rate and will be unable to receive or claim your 10% saving later.
AXA Plus has proudly partnered with Enterprise Rent-A-Car® to offer exceptional customer service – and the savings to match, when you need to hire a car.
Before you reserve a car, be sure to take advantage of these tips from AXA Plus, to ensure you have a pleasant car hire experience.
Step 1 - Before you book...
1. Ensure the vehicle chosen is adequate for your needs, for example:
- Passenger Numbers
- Baggage Quantity
- Automatic versus Manual Vehicle
- Extras: Child seat, Sat Nav
2. Read the Terms & Conditions carefully
- Driver’s Age requirement
- Driver’s Licence
- Additional Driver charges
- Coverage / Insurance
- Breakdown Assistance
- Fuel Policy
- Payment Method credit card
- Additional Expenses
Step 2 – Before you leave Home…ensure you have the following
1. Valid Driving Licence
Make sure you pack your current valid driving licence with you and if travelling internationally? Be sure to check if you require any additional permits.
2. Valid Credit Card
Bring a valid credit card with you. (Cash deposits, Maestro, Switch and other debit cards are accepted in UK/Ire branches but are subject to further ID checks. Not all international branches will accept debit cards.)
Step 3 – At the Car Rental Counter…Ensure you have the following
1. Produce your credit card & driving licence.
You’ll pay for your rental at the rental counter.
2. Read the rental agreement carefully
Carefully read all insurance details including any additional insurances agreed and paid for at the counter. Feel free to ask the agent to explain anything you are unsure of on the rental agreement before signing.
Step 4 – Before you leave the Rental Car location
1. Check the car for damage
Report any damage not shown on the rental agreement to the supplier representative either at the desk or in the car park. Make sure they sign off the damage on the rental agreement before driving the vehicle.
2. Ensure that all additional equipment requested is included
Check the equipment to ensure it is adequate for your needs. Any issues please bring them to the supplier representative’s attention. Any additional equipment is paid for at the desk.
3. Know the route of your journey
Be confident of the exit route and plan your journey to your destination. Ask the supplier representative for advice if needed.
Step 5 – When returning the Car to the Location
1. Check for damage
If there is damage make sure you bring it to the representative’s attention. Feel free to ask them about any additional charges and get it in writing.
2. Ensure that an agent signs off the drop-off.
Try to give yourself ample time before your flight and depending on the location, you’ll typically be able to speak to a representative and receive a final rental receipt at the time of drop-off.
Travelling abroad using Enterprise Rent-A-Car®? You’ll experience award-winning customer service wherever you may go. From the French Riviera, Rome or London, to your favourite North American destinations… Orlando, Chicago, Las Vegas and beyond.
Throughout Europe and North America, find Enterprise Rent-A-Car® at your favourite holiday destinations, or close to home – with more than 6,800 locations across the globe, Enterprise Rent-A-Car® is always nearby.
With branches around Ireland including locations at nearby airports: Dublin, Cork, Donegal and Shannon you are never far from an Enterprise Rent-A-Car® office.
Branch & Customer Networks
Kylemore Road, Dublin 12
Tel: 01 450 3150
40, Russell Street, Dublin 1
Tel: 01 8366577
North Street, Business Park, Swords, Co Dublin
Tel: 01 8404315
Pottery Road, Dun Laoghaire, Dublin
Tel: 01 2847204
Ciy Centre, Dublin Rd, Limerick
Tel: 061 319200
Oldenway Business Park, Ballybrit, Galway
Tel: 091 771200
Kinsale Road Business Park, Kinsale Road, Cork
Tel: 021 4975133
C/o N.Smith & Sons, North Road, Drogheda, Co Louth
Tel: 041 9803055
Waterford, Dublin Road
Tel: 051 304804
Unit 4, Kenna Center, Dublin Road, Athlone
Tel: 090 6491030
C/o Soroghans, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Castleknock, Dublin 15
Tel: 01 8383300
C/o Autotech Crash Repairs, Ballinagh Road, Cavan
Tel: 049 4365000
Arrivals Hall, Dublin Airport
Tel: 01 8445848
Cork Airport, Arrivals Hall
Tel: 056 7753318
C/O , Dublin Road, Kilkenny
Tel: 056 7753318
C/O Connelly Garage, Co. Sligo
Tel: 071 914 4480
Unit 1 Greenisle Park, Port Rd, Letterkenny, Donegal
Tel: 074 9103202
John Joe Sheehy Road, Tralee, Kerry
Tel: 066 711 9304
C/o Ray O'Brien's, Newhall, Naas, Co. Kildare
Tel: 045 895 756
Mullingar, Hamill Business Park, Co Westmeath
Tel: 090 6491030
Killarney, Gleneagle Hotel, Kerry
Tel: 064 663 1393
Tel: 074 910 3202
Castlebar, c/o Turlough Caseys , Co Mayo
Tel: 094 902 1432
Shannon Aiport, Arrivals Hall
Tel: 061 704914
40, Russell Street, Dublin 1
Tel: 01 8881301
Terms and Conditions
- The Full terms and conditions are on the Enterprise Rent-A-Car® website
- Debit Cards are not accepted at airport locations
- The saving does not apply to any additional costs, which are not included in the daily or weekly rate as listed above.
- The renter is responsible for all additional costs which may apply, including optional excess waiver, petrol, the cost of the hire of child seats, roof racks and navigation guides
- Rates vary by location and details of the daily or weekly rates may be found on the Enterprise Rent-A-Car® website
- The daily or weekly rate includes unlimited mileage within the country of rental origin, damage waiver (including theft protection) charges, third party liability charges and, where applicable, road fund license charges, value added tax or goods and services tax and transactional charges on credit and debit cards.
- Saving cannot be used with any other Enterprise Rent-A-Car® affinity offer
- Saving cannot be used with any other Enterprise Rent-A-Car® Discount offering.
- This saving is only available through the special designated web link from the AXA Plus website
- This offer is available to AXA Insurance Republic of Ireland customers only