AXA customers save 10% on a home monitored security alarm with Action Security Systems
AXA customers can save 10% with Action Security Systems on their Action Radio 365 home monitored security system.
Their home monitored security system is one of the most advanced in the marketplace today. Unlike other home security systems it cannot be jammed or have the phone line cut. This is because they use a COMREG licensed radio network providing a secure, private long range digital radio network.
If an alarm system relies on a GSM card to monitor a home (similar to the card in your mobile phone) criminals can use sophisticated devices to block and jam the signal if the alarm is activated. It is possible that the home owner, alarm provider or the Gardaí are aware that the house is being broken into.
Before you buy a home alarm check out Action Security Systems first.
Action Security is an Irish operated company and as an AXA customer you get a special saving:
- 10% saving - €899 (normal installation €999 including VAT).
- Flat €30 monthly monitoring fee (including VAT, irrespective of the number of sensors you have in your house)
- Standard package includes 3 door contacts, 6 wire-free window contacts and a fob
- Additional sensors, contacts , smoke/CO2 detectors or additional panic buttons can also be added
- Easy to use control panel.
Get peace of mind with the knowledge that your home is protected with one of the most advanced forms of home security in the marketplace today.
There is no need for a landline and as their system does not use GSM there are no mobile phone charges!
Action Security is 100% Irish owned and has been providing intelligent security solutions for over 30 years. Their aim is to provide a personal, professional and comprehensive alarm monitoring service. They have completed many large scale installations for blue chip companies and public sector bodies.
What is different about the Action Security's Action Radio 365 system from other alarm monitoring solutions? Action Security has their own private Long Range Digital Radio Network. This network is a stand-alone network and is used for alarm signal transmission only. Their network receives signals from a set of repeaters which are spread across Ireland. These repeaters then bounce these signals back to their monitoring centre. This means their monitoring solution does not require you to have a telephone landline or GSM card in place to be monitored. This network is secure, proven technology from one of the largest radio manufacturers in the world. Their radio transmitter is the only EN-50136 approved radio transmitter in Ireland.
They offer 24 hour, round the clock customer support so if you ever have a problem just give them a call.
3 Rock Rd,
Co. Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown,
Telephone: 01 296 9500
Terms and Conditions
- Only one offer per customer
- €30 monitoring rate is inclusive of VAT
- Monitoring charges can be payable monthly/annually via Direct Debit
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- 10% saving applies to both package listed and additional extras
- 10% saving does not apply to monthly monitoring charges
- Minimum contract of 12 months
How to Redeem this offer:
To avail of this offer simply call (01) 2969500 (Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 5.00pm) and tell Action Security Systems you’re an AXA customer.